Vocational Services Drivers
We are seeking friendly, conscientious drivers to transport people to and from their work at ServiceNet's Prospect Meadow Farm in Hatfield and other job sites throughout Franklin and Hampshire Counties.
As our driver you will:
· provide safe, reliable transportation for participants of our Vocational programs, driving a vehicle provided by the agency;
· serve as a positive role model for passengers;
· encourage differently-abled individuals in their career pursuits;
· have the option of working up to 30 hours a week: mornings, afternoons, or both.
You have been actively driving for at least five years and have a good motor vehicle record. It's no problem for you to balance paying attention to the road and your passengers at the same time, and you welcome the chance to get to know people with autism or a developmental disability. It would also be great if you already have some experience in the human services field.
Before you start working with us, you'll need to attend and pass our Defensive Driving course and exhibit reasonable knowledge of motor vehicle laws. We will also require an annual written notice from a primary care physician that you have no condition which could impair your ability to safely transport passengers.
In addition to our starting rate of $14/hr., we offer the following for employees working at least 20 hours a week:
· generous time off;
· comprehensive, health and dental insurance;
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.