If you’re looking for a workplace that values initiative, creativity, teamwork, and a commitment to excellence, you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
ServiceNet employs more than 1,500 people in our diverse network of mental health and human service programs throughout western Massachusetts and Worcester County – from professional therapists who offer a wide range of evidence-based therapies in our behavioral health centers, to direct care staff in our group homes and enrichment centers, to the vocational specialists at our working farm in Hatfield.
And we have a variety of interesting, challenging positions available. We hope you will apply!
At ServiceNet, we offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees. Certain benefits are also available to part-time employees, on a pro-rated basis.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Leave
- 403(b) Retirement Plan (after 1 year of employment; with contributions made by ServiceNet)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (100% paid by ServiceNet)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance (100% paid by ServiceNet)
- Discounted Auto and Homeowner’s Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing education opportunities
- Tuition Remission for certain classes at Massachusetts state colleges and community colleges