We Care About People
Grounded in research and fueled by creativity, we meet people where they are, and then provide the highest quality services to address their needs.
ServiceNet works with people who are living with mental illness, developmental disability or autism, brain injury, substance use or addiction issues, or the hardship of homelessness.
Today, ServiceNet has grown to include more than 100 different programs and services:
- Counseling and psychiatry services for individuals and families
- An early intervention program for children from birth through age 3 who have various risk factors or developmental delays
- After school programs for children and adolescents who have emotional and mental health challenges
- Intensive programs for young people coping with serious mental health issues
- Comprehensive therapeutic and residential support for adults living with long-term mental illness
- Sober living options for people in recovery from addiction
- Certified homecare services, staffed by professionals skilled in psychiatric nursing
- Residential and outreach services for individuals with developmental disability or autism
- Residential, rehabilitation, and day programs for people with brain injury
- Vocational services – including a working farm – for individuals with developmental disability or autism
- Emergency shelters and continuing support to help individuals and families move from homelessness to permanent housing
ServiceNet employs more than 1,500 people in our diverse network of mental health and human service programs throughout western Massachusetts and Worcester County – from professional therapists who offer a wide range of evidence-based therapies in our behavioral health centers, to direct care staff in our group homes and enrichment centers, to the vocational specialists at our working farm in Hatfield.
We have a variety of interesting, challenging positions available. If you are creative, enthusiastic, and work well with people, we hope you will apply!
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
At ServiceNet, in addition to competitive pay, we offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees.Certain benefits are also available for part-time employees on a pro-rated basis.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Leave
- 403(b) Retirement Plan (after 1 year of service; with contributions made by ServiceNet)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (100% paid by ServiceNet)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance (100% paid by ServiceNet)
- Discounted Auto and Homeowner’s Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing education opportunities
- Tuition Remission for certain classes at Massachusetts state colleges and community colleges