Beacon House - Greenfield
Are you ready to help people and make a difference? Then consider what career opportunities ServiceNet has to offer!
Work at the Beacon House where you can make a difference for residents in their early recovery from substance abuse.
Primary responsibilities are to assist in the day to day operations of the program. Ability to handle confidential information and understand, empathize and work with the addiction population. Assist with intakes, admissions, and discharges with prospective and current residents.
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
We pay for your orientation and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, the Medication Administration Program (MAP), and Applied Non-Violence. Other requirements of the job include:
· A passion for working with people. Direct experience is great, though we can help you learn what you need to know so long as you have commitment to the work.
· Basic computer skills.
· Physical ability to perform the requirements of this position.
· A valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
· High School Diploma or GED is required.
· A hobby or special interest you would enjoy sharing with residents and colleagues, and a sense of humor!
We'd also conduct a routine background check
WHAT WE OFFER
Starting wage of $12.75/hour
ServiceNet is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.