Site Manager Shelter and Housing-Barton's Crossing
Work collaboratively with the Program Director to operate/manage the program. Responsibilities are multi-faceted and include: program coordination, facility maintenance, program/community meetings, staff supervision, scheduling, and on-call.
1. Assist Program Director to develop, operate, manage, and evaluate the program.
2. Assist clients' to identify and apply for housing resources.
3. Assist clients' to identify and access community resources, entitlements, medical and behavioral needs, vocational, etc.
4. Participate in client, staff, management, and community meetings.
5. Collaborate in program planning and development.
6. Assist in the recruitment, hiring, training, and supervision of staff.
7. Monitor the staff schedule and schedule relief coverage as needed.
8. Attend regular consultation meetings with the Program Director.
9. Enforce program expectations and policies, including client confidentiality.
10. Respond quickly and effectively to emergency situations.
11. Write log notes, progress notes, and other documentation as required.
12. Support and give direction to staff during each scheduled shift.
13. Respond to crisis via the 24-hour on call system.
14. Maintain an acceptable attendance record.
15. Assist the Program Director to develop and maintain a team.
16. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that promotes respect to clients, customers, co-workers, and supervisors.
17. Other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
1. Experience with mental health and substance use issues.
2. Supervisory/management experience preferred.
3. Valid driver's license.
4. TB screen (negative results).
5. High School Diploma or GED required.
Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:00pm (hours varying some nights and weekends possible based on program needs)
Total= 40 hours
In addition to being progressive and a cutting-edge non-profit human services agency, we offer a starting salary of $33,000 to $38,000 (depending on experience), with generous time-off and opportunity for advancement, as well as paid applicable training (CPR, First Aid, and MAP). Employees are eligible for comprehensive health insurance and dental plans, 403(B) retirement plan, disability benefits, paid life insurance, tuition assistance, and much more!
ServiceNet is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.