In our Poole Street Program in Ludlow- for people with Brain Injuries
If you enjoy bringing out the best in people, and are up for a challenge and the rewards that come with it, consider joining ServiceNet's extraordinary residential team.
A passion for working with people who are living with a disability. Direct experience is great, though we can help you learn what you need to know so long as you have commitment to the work.
The Site Manager will work collaboratively with the Program Director to manage a residential program. You are the go-to person for the day to day operations of the program. You will work side by side with direct care staff providing tasks associated with daily client care.
You and the staff will assist residents with personal care (bathing, dressing, and eating); drive clients to appointments, errands, and to community events. Assist with clients exercise programs, play games, work on projects, and share time outside. As a member of the care team, you will help prepare meals, clean, do laundry, and help keep the home pleasant and comfortable. You will also complete daily progress reports/communications, and will ensure the residents safety.
We provide the same level of care in our homes that we'd want for anyone we love.
Direct care experience is great, though we can help you learn what you need to know so long as you have commitment to the work.
· Supervisory/Management experience.
· Bachelor's degree is preferred or 2 years related experience.
· Basic computer/office skills Microsoft Office (daily reports/communications).
· Physical ability to perform the requirements of this position.
· A valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
· Background check.
A hobby or special interest you would enjoy sharing with residents and colleagues, and a sense of humor!
WHAT WE OFFER:
We provide a paid orientation, and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, the Medication Administration Program (MAP), and Applied Non-Violence.
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our Competitive salary, we offer:
· a generous time-off package;
· comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
· a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
· Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.