SHELTER SUPPORT STAFF- Greenfield Family Inn- Greenfield
Are you ready to help people and make a difference? Then consider what career opportunities ServiceNet has to offer! ServiceNet is seeking a part-time staff member to join our team at the Greenfield Family Inn.
The Greenfield Family Inn offers comfortable, home-like environments for parents and children. We provide each family with a room and meals for up to six months. Our case management services are designed to help families find and secure permanent housing and to develop the means to support themselves in a home of their own.
- Experience with homeless, substance abuse, and mental health.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Ability to maintain a safe and peaceful residence.
- Familiarity with local resources and writing case notes.
- Physical ability to perform the requirements of the position and CPR.
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable motor vehicle record.
- High School diploma or GED required
Every other Wednesday 3pm-4pm
Total= 20 hours
WHAT WE OFFER:
We provide a paid orientation, and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, the Medication Administration Program (MAP), and Applied Non-Violence.
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our starting wage of $12.50/hour and $12.75 if MAP certified, we offer:
- a generous time-off package;
- comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
- a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition
assistance; and several more benefit options
ServiceNet is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.