Shelter Program Director
We are seeking an inspired and inspiring leader to direct our sheltering program for adults at ServiceNet's Grove Street Inn in Northampton.
As director of Grove Street, you will:
· oversee the daily operations of this year-round shelter for adults, assuring guests' safety and encouraging their active participation in the program;
· hire and supervise all staff and volunteers;
· work with Shelter division leadership on program planning, budget preparation, contracts with the state funding agency, and local funding requests, and write related reports;
· communicate with guests' families and service providers;
· design and implement a 24-hour on-call system for responding to crises; and
· represent the shelter in public meetings and presentations.
You're someone who is a natural team player and team-builder, and you bring a positive, can-do attitude to any group you're in. You know the value of setting goals high, and the discipline needed to get there. With a bachelor's or master's degree in a human services field, at least two solid years of supervisory experience, and three or more years of full-time work with individuals who are living with mental health challenges, addiction, or homelessness, you welcome the opportunity to take this next step in your career. Since you will be driving as part of your job, you'll also need a license and reliable transportation.
Monday - Friday 8am-4pm
Nights and weekends as necessary and on call
In addition to a competitive annual salary range of $40,000- $50,000, we offer:
· generous time off;
· comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance;
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.