Shelter Case Manager
ServiceNet is looking for an experienced, forward-thinking case manager to join our team at the Pittsfield Emergency Shelter. Together, we provide our guests with the time and support they need to get their lives back on track and make a successful transition into permanent housing.
As a Case Manager, you will:
· conduct intakes and assessments for guests as they enter the program;
· provide ongoing case management for shelter guests during their stay and through their transition to permanent housing; and
· reach out to individuals in the local community who have experienced homelessness, offering case management services as needed.
You're someone who:
· has at least one year of experience working with people living on a low income, or who are affected by mental health issues and/or addiction;
· has knowledge of Berkshire area social service agencies;
· has a high school diploma or equivalent, plus additional training equal to two years of college;
· has a license, a vehicle, and an acceptable motor vehicle record; and
· is certified in, and physically able to perform CPR and first aid.
Tuesday – Saturday 10am-6pm
This is a full-time position, which will include some evening and weekend hours. We offer a starting salary of $30,000 - $35,000, plus a generous time-off package; comprehensive health and dental insurance plans; a 403B retirement plan with employer matching; long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance and many more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco free employer.