Case Manager - Shared Living
Developmental and Brain Injury Services Division (DBIS)
Are you ready to help people and make a difference? Then consider what career opportunities ServiceNet has to offer! We are seeking a full-time case manager to provide management and support to 13-15 consumers who are part of our shared living program.
Shared Living gives individuals with developmental disabilities the opportunity to live with people in the community who have chosen to open their homes and provide needed structure and support. Matches are often made based on interests shared by hosts and participants-from art, music, and sports to volunteering.
· Oversee existing and new Shared Living sites to ensure compliance with ServiceNet and State mandated Health and Safety Standards.
· The overall operation of the site(s) to include licensing regulations.
· Oversee and ensure health care, welfare, and safety of the individuals we serve. This includes areas of nutrition, dress, sleep, medical services, dental services, social services, emergency services as needed. Finally, that the individuals are involved in an appropriate day activity and recreational program suited to their needs and abilities.
· Arrange/provide assistance to individuals when Shared Living Providers need it.
· Schedule and attend at least one monthly site visit and document.
· Bachelor's Degree preferred in a related field and/or three years full-time experience working with people who live with developmental delays and/or brain injuries.
· Have and maintain a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
· CPR & 1st Aid Certifications
· Medication Certification or must become (MAP) medication certified within 6 months.
· TB Screen (negative results).
WHAT WE OFFER:
We provide a paid orientation, and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, the Medication Administration Program (MAP), and Applied Non-Violence.
In addition to our Competitive salary, we offer:
· a generous time-off package;
· comprehensive, health and dental insurance plans;
· a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
· Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.