Program Director - Living in Recovery
We are looking for a collaborative, empowering leader to draw together the Living in Recovery Community and oversee all aspects of programming while continuing to make connections in the greater Recovery network.
As Program Director you will:
· Continuously recruit new members to this peer-driven, peer-led recovery community.
· Hire and supervise staff; mentor, support, and train staff, volunteers, and members.
· Co-facilitate recovery support and education groups with members.
· Involve members in developing programming, policies, and procedures.
· Manage the program budget, program schedule, and other administrative functions.
· Serve as the liaison between program staff, members, ServiceNet leadership, and the greater community.
You are a positive, outgoing person who is able to quickly build rapport with others. Having at least five years of sustained recovery experience, yourself, you recognize that there are many different pathways to recovery-and that connection to community is essential. You hold a bachelor's degree in a related field, and preferably have at least two years of supervisory experience. It would be great if you are already certified as a Recovery Coach but if not, we will provide training for you to become so. Familiar with the local recovery community, you already know who to call when members may need additional resources. And you have a reliable vehicle and acceptable driving record so can help folks get around.
This is a 40-hour-a-week position, with some evening and weekend work required to support the membership's regular activities and special events.
In addition to a competitive salary ($50,000-55,000), we offer:
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.