In our Enrichment Center in Chicopee-for people with Brain Injuries
We are looking for a licensed Physical Therapy to join the dynamic team at ServiceNet's Enrichment Center in Chicopee—where we all share a passion for helping adults with acquired brain injury perform at their highest possible levels.
As the physical therapist you will:
· Plan and conduct individualized physical therapy programs to help patients develop, regain, or maintain their ability to perform daily activities.
· Participate in providing balance training, strength training, helping people increase their range of motion, and developing at-home exercise programs.
· Teaches patients skills/techniques and how to use adaptive equipment for participating in activities.
· Studies, evaluates and records patients' activities and progress.
· Maintain clinical records in a style and timeliness consistent with regulations of the program, center, and regulatory agencies
You're someone who quickly builds rapport with people and who understands the value of the therapeutic relationship in encouraging someone's ongoing progress. And you are equally comfortable working collaboratively with the colleagues on your team. Familiar with electronic medical records, you are a stickler for recording the details in your well written notes—because even the smallest changes can represent an important breakthrough! Also, since you may need to travel from time to time, you have a license and access to a reliable vehicle.
The hourly rate for this position is $40-$45.
**schedule is per diem throughout Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
Please email your resume and cover letter, and schedule you are interested in, noting Search #716 in the subject line, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.