Peer Services Site Manager
Mental Health Recovery Services
Greenfield & Northampton, MA
We're looking for a creative, inspiring leader-who has lived experience with mental health challenges and recovery-to enhance our peer services offerings in Franklin and Hampshire Counties.
As our Peer Services Site Manager, you will:
· coach participants and employees in effective self-advocacy practices;
· facilitate a variety of groups-from wellness to creative arts, pre-vocational, and more; and
· assist the Program Manager in supervising peer staff.
You're someone who has:
· at least 3 years of experience providing mental health services;
· certification as a Peer Specialist, and you've also completed your own Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP);
· a Bachelor's degree (preferred);
· basic computer skills and the ability to easily write daily notes and communications;
· a driver's license and acceptable driving record since you'll be driving participants to various appointments and events; and
Pay & Benefits:
We offer a starting wage of $14.70/hr. and we provide paid orientation and training for certification in First Aid and CPR. We also offer a generous time-off package; comprehensive health and dental insurance plans; a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching; long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.