Living in Recovery - Recovery Support Center
Full-time - 40 hr/week
We're looking for a creative, outgoing person in recovery to reach out and involve others in the community, expanding and supporting the membership of our peer-led recovery support center.
As an Outreach Coordinator, you will:
· Meet with people where they are-in programs, in the community, at public events-and help recruit new members to Living in Recovery.
· Increase community awareness of recovery support services, which are designed to make recovery lively, interesting, sustainable, and fun.
· Provide members of the Living in Recovery community with the training, support, and other resources they need to become involved and active.
· Flex your time around the community's events and programs, working some evening and weekend hours as part of your regular schedule.
This is a vital role, requiring leadership, creativity, stamina, and the kind of confidence earned from at least two years of lived experience in recovery. In addition to an Associate's degree in a related field, you've also had some years of practice effectively connecting one-on-one, in groups, and between agencies-and you're comfortable with public speaking. Certification as a Recovery Coach is preferred; otherwise, training will be provided. You also need a valid driver's license and reliable vehicle since you will be covering a lot of territory; mileage reimbursed.
Living in Recovery is part of ServiceNet, which believes in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So in addition to your annual salary of $35,000-40,000, ServiceNet offers:
· a generous time-off package;
· comprehensive, health and dental insurance plans;
· a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
· paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.