Open Access Clinician
Independently licensed clinician experienced in Community Mental Health as an Open Access Clinician in the Outpatient Clinics. The Clinician will provide Open Access appointments for clients seeking same day assessments for therapy.
The position requires a clinician who has flexibility and can work collaboratively with other team members to ensure quick and easy access for clients seeking mental health services. Under the supervision of the Coordinator of Open Access, the clinician will also be a part of the Assessment Team. The position requires very strong clinical and assessment skills, an ability to triage cases in a timely manner, and to be able to assess and determine risk for clients seeking services. The clinician will carry their own caseload as well as seeing clients for assessment coming to the clinic for Open Access.
· Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related discipline
· Independent Licensure
· Excellent assessment and writing skills.
· Previous clinical experience in working with clients experiencing chronic mental illness and substance use disorders.
· Experience with evidence-based practices preferred.
· Ability to use EHR proficiently.
Why ServiceNet? In addition to being progressive and a cutting-edge human services agency, we offer a competitive salary of $45,000/yearly. We also offer;
· A generous sick and vacation benefits, and opportunity for advancement.
· Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive health insurance and dental plans, 403(B) retirement plan, disability benefits, paid life insurance, tuition assistance, and much more.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco free employer.