Mental Health Senior Residential Counselor
In our Hadley Program in Hadley- for people in Mental Recovery
If you enjoy bringing out the best in people, and are up for a challenge and the rewards that come with it, consider joining ServiceNet's extraordinary residential team.
A passion for working with people who are living with a disability. Direct experience is great, though we can help you learn what you need to know so long as you have commitment to the work.
Residential Counselors play an integral role in our client's recovery. In this position you will provide and assist program participants with information, and strategies to support the client with their recovery goals. You will be part of a team promoting a recovery-based model of care.
We provide the same level of care in our homes that we'd want for anyone we love.
Direct care experience is great, though we can help you learn what you need to know so long as you have commitment to the work.
· Basic computer/office skills Microsoft Office (daily reports/communications).
· Physical ability to perform the requirements of this position.
· A valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
· Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
· Experience working with people in a recovery-based model of care preferred.
· Ability to motivate, inspire, and support participants in developing and reaching their personal goals.
· High School Diploma or GED is required.
· Background check.
A hobby or special interest you would enjoy sharing with residents and colleagues, and a sense of humor!
WHAT WE OFFER:
We provide a paid orientation, and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, the Medication Administration Program (MAP), and Applied Non-Violence.
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our competitive $14.53 salary and a $.75 wage differential will be paid for MAP certification.
We also offer:
· a generous time-off package;
· comprehensive, health and dental insurance plans;
· a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
· Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.