Intensive Clinical Group Living Environment
Stockbridge East in Easthampton
ServiceNet an innovative and progressive human services agency in Western Massachusetts is looking for a Residential Clinician to join our expanding Mental Health Recovery Services Outreach Teams.
The Clinician in our Stockbridge Intensive Clinical Group Living Environment works closely with 4 residential participants, recently re-entering the community from long term placement, to facilitate personal growth and recovery from mental health challenges. The Clinician will provide clinical guidance, support and supervision to the residential team, run treatment groups, participate in care coordination meetings, complete comprehensive assessments, develop treatment plans and share on call responsibilities.
· Clinical Master's degree. Massachusetts clinical license or license-eligible (LCSW, LICSW, LMHC).
· Experience providing clinical and recovery services to individuals with mental illness
· Prior supervisory experience preferred
· Substance abuse clinical experience preferred
· Good verbal intervention skills and knowledge of verbal de-escalation techniques
· Familiarity with Recovery Model
· Good organizational, communication, and writing skills
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively; self-motivated
· Ability to complete clinical documentation in a timely manner
· A deep belief in the potential of every human being
· Creativity, enthusiasm, and a passionate drive to make a difference in the world
· Ability to connect with people
Tuesday- Saturday 10am-6pm
Total = 40 hours
Why ServiceNet? In addition to being progressive and a cutting-edge human services agency, we offer a competitive salary of $47,500.00.
· This includes generous sick and vacation benefits, and opportunity for advancement.
· Clinicians also benefit from extensive continuing education opportunities as well as weekly supervision hours.
· Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive health insurance and dental plans, 403(B) retirement plan, disability benefits, paid life insurance, tuition assistance, and much more.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco free employer.