Assistant Program Manager
In a Mental Health Recovery Program in Easthampton, MA
ServiceNet's 24 hour intensive, clinical residential program in Easthampton is looking for a natural leader who has a passion for helping people in mental health recovery. We are committed to supporting each program participant in meeting his or her unique goals.
As Assistant Program Manager, collaborate with the Clinical Program Manager and Clinician to guide and support our residential team by:
· assisting with scheduling, medication management and oversight of the program
· providing support and coaching to residents to meet their treatment goals
· assisting program participants with money management and budgeting
· sharing in on-call responsibilities, which includes covering shifts when needed
You're someone who:
· can build rapport with program participants and colleagues
· can convey important information in a way that's easy to understand
· is dependable and has a positive attitude
· has strong organizational, multi-tasking and computer skills
· The ideal candidate will have good decision making, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. The candidate should be able to assist with coordination of IAP requirements and other administrative tasks as needed.
· A bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred. Prior experience in the provision of mental health services is required with preference for community-based, person-centered recovery services.
· Must be competent in basic computer skills and be able to multitask.
· Current, valid Massachusetts driver's license with reliable transportation required.
· Bachelor's degree (preferred) and/or relevant experience in mental health field
· MAP certification, CPR, First Aid required
Vacancy 1 (1700)
Total: 40 hours
WHAT WE OFFER:
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. In addition to our salary range of $35,000-37,000. We offer;
· a generous time-off package;
· comprehensive, health and dental insurance plans;
· a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
· Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer