Job Coach- Pittsfield Area
Berkshire Vocational Services has a position available in the Pittsfield area to assist individuals in maintaining their employment at community-based supportive and competitive work sites as well as participation in a community-based day program.
Berkshire Vocational Services helps people with disabilities find and maintain employment. Having been in business for more than 25 years, we have placed well over 1,200 people in independent, competitive employment throughout western Massachusetts.
- Creativity, enthusiasm, and a passionate drive to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve
- Ability to connect with people
- A deep belief in the potential of every human being
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Physical ability to perform the requirements of the position including CPR (agency will provide this training)
- Good communication and computer skill
- Access to a reliable, registered/inspected vehicle and willingness to transport individuals (mileage to be reimbursed)
- Previous experience in human services or vocational services
Monday- Friday 8:30am to 3:00pm
WHAT WE OFFER:
We provide a paid orientation, and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, the Medication Administration Program (MAP), and Applied Non-Violence.
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our starting wage of $12.00 an hour, we offer:
a generous time-off package;
comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.