We're looking for an enthusiastic, encouraging job coach to help people with developmental or physical disabilities discover, develop and apply their vocational interests and skills. ServiceNet's Berkshire Vocational Services assists individuals in maintaining their employment at community work sites and offers a day program which includes a variety of social and skill-building opportunities.
You're someone who is:
· creative and thoughtful, with a passionate drive to make a difference;
· able to easily connect with people, whether in person, on the phone, or via email;
· skilled in using a computer for daily business and report-writing;
· comfortable driving people in your vehicle (mileage reimbursed);
· someone who has already worked in human services, and you know this is not just a job-it's who you are!
We provide a paid orientation, and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, the Medication Administration Program (MAP), and Applied Non-Violence.
Monday - Friday 9am-3pm
Total = 30 hours
In addition to our starting wage of $14.00/hr., we offer:
· generous time-off;
· comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance;
· a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
· Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco free employer.