Intake Coordinator- Beacon Recovery Home
Beacon Recovery Home is seeking a full time (40 hr) Intake Coordinator. They will play an integral role in offering a supportive environment steeped in the culture of recovery. Beacon House is a transitional residence for individuals 18 years of age and older who are in the early stages of substance use recovery. We provide a lightly structured, drug-free environment. This supportive environment is maintained through 24-hour staffing and case management services. The social model and milieu therapy encourage house residents to provide one another with a culture of recovery, support, sharing, and positive peer role modeling. The programs are built on the philosophy that each individual must learn to take responsibility for their own recovery process.
Candidates for this position must possess excellent verbal communication skills, a friendly demeanor, and excellent organization skills. The intake coordinator is the front door to our providers and clients. Some responsibilities include scheduling and conducting intake screenings, gathering all required documents in reference to the reviewal process, and maintaining the waitlist for two recovery homes. Verifying insurance, entering client data into the medical records, recording bed/unit days and reporting to the billing department.
- Previous experience or degree working in a data entry related field.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Very good use with time management/ability to multitask.
- Experience working with substance addiction population a plus.
- Computer Skills and working with medical records.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
- CPR and 1st Aid Certifications are a plus.
Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
WHAT WE OFFER:
In addition to our competitive salary of $16-17 an hour, we offer;
· a generous time-off package.
· comprehensive health and dental insurance plans.
· a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching.
· long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
· paid orientation.
· training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, and Applied Non-Violence.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.