HOUSING SPECIALIST- Northampton
ServiceNet, an innovative mental health and human services non-profit organization in Northampton, is looking for a full time Housing Specialist in Franklin and Hampshire Counties to coordinate the housing needs of our program participants. She/he will perform a variety of duties involved in the certification of participant's eligibility for all housing assistance programs.
· Creativity, enthusiasm, and a passionate drive to make a difference in the world
· Ability to connect with people
· A deep belief in the potential of every human being
· Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
In addition to your annual salary of $30,000-35,000, ServiceNet offers:
· a generous time-off package;
· comprehensive, health and dental insurance plans;
· a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
· paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.