In our Fisherdick Residential Program in Ware – for people with
If you enjoy a challenge and the rewards that come with it, consider joining ServiceNet's extraordinary residential team.
This position assists residents with personal care (bathing, dressing, and eating); drive them to appointments, errands, and to community events. As a member of the care team, you'd help prepare meals, clean, do laundry, and help keep the home pleasant and comfortable. You will be required to complete daily reports/communications, and ensure resident safety.
We provide the same level of care in our homes that we'd want for anyone we love.
· Direct care experience is preferred
· Physical ability to perform the requirements of this position.
· A valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
· Basic computer/office skills Microsoft Office (daily reports/communications).
· High School Diploma or GED is required.
· Background check.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We provide a paid orientation, and training to obtain certification in CPR. First Aid, Medication Administration Program (MAP), and Applied Non-Violence.
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our starting wage of $12.50/hour a $.40 wage differential will be paid for MAP certification.
Saturday - 9:00am-11:00pm
We also offer:
· a generous time-off package;
· comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
· a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
· Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter, and schedule you are interested in, noting Search #203 in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.