ServiceNet is a large non-profit, regional behavioral health and human services agency based in Northampton, MA. ServiceNet is looking for an experienced Clinic Receptionist for our fast growing agency.
We are looking for a Receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office via phone. You will oversee contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
· Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude vi phone
· Announcing clients as necessary
· Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, scanning and filing
· Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary
· Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks
· Performing ad-hoc administrative duties
· Answering, forwarding and screening phone calls
· Sorting and distributing mail
· Provide excellent customer service
· Scheduling appointments
In addition to our starting wage of $15.00 per hour. Hours are Monday- Friday between 9am-5pm. We provide a generous time-off package; comprehensive, health and dental insurance plans; a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching; long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.