Front Desk Supervisor
We're looking for a strong, collaborative leader to ensure that the front offices in all five of ServiceNet's Outpatient Clinics are running smoothly and graciously-supporting a positive experience for everyone who walks through our doors.
As the Front Desk Supervisor, you will:
· coach and oversee front desk staff, and meet the administrative office needs of our behavioral health clinics in Northampton, Greenfield, Holyoke, Amherst, and Pittsfield;
· maintain a productive, safe, and enjoyable work environment for your team, inspiring everyone to play to their strengths;
· ensure the confidentiality of all files and databases; and
· hold the standard for "cool, calm, and collected" in a busy, dynamic environment.
You're someone who:
· has at least one year of supervisory experience in an office setting;
· thrives on managing multiple tasks with ease and confidence;
· is a well-organized planner who can quickly shift gears to deal with unplanned situations;
· is savvy with computer systems, able to problem-solve and help others with Excel and other programs; and
· has a vehicle and driver's license since you will periodically be traveling to each of the clinics.
We offer a starting salary of $40,000- $43,000 with hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm ( occasional nights and weekends), plus a generous time-off package; comprehensive health and dental insurance plans; a 403B retirement plan with employer matching; long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance and many more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco free employer.
(Matches job searches for: administration, office, reception)