Client Resource Specialist
If you're a stickler for details, who would like to apply your talents to helping people with various disabilities manage their money and paperwork, consider joining our team. As a Client Resource Specialist, you will:
· coordinate people's money management plans and pay bills on their behalf;
· complete social security and other necessary paperwork;
· reconcile individuals' monthly bank statements;
· keep impeccable records, including in our online filing program; and
· manage daily emails and other client communications with patience and graciousness.
You're someone who:
· is friendly and outgoing, easily connecting with all kinds of people;
· has excellent written communication, computer, and organizational skills; and
In addition to our starting wage of $13-$15/hr., we offer a generous time-off package; comprehensive health and dental insurance plans; a 403B retirement plan with employer matching; long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance and many more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco free employer.