Client Registration Supervisor
We're looking for a perceptive, caring, highly organized leader to oversee the registration of clients who are coming to us for care in ServiceNet's five Outpatient Clinics throughout western Massachusetts.
· coach and oversee the client registration staff, assuring a smooth registration process from first call to arrival at our behavioral health clinics in Northampton, Greenfield, Holyoke, Amherst, and Pittsfield;
· maintain a productive, safe, and enjoyable work environment for your team, inspiring everyone to play to their strengths;
· ensure the confidentiality of all client files and databases; and
· help everyone stay on track and in good humor in a busy, dynamic environment.
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (occasional nights and weekends),
We also offer;
· a generous time-off package;
· comprehensive health and dental insurance plans;
· a 403B retirement plan with employer matching;
· long-term disability benefits;
· paid life insurance; tuition assistance and many more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco free employer.
(Matches job searches for: administration, office, reception)