Client Registration Admin
The Client Registration Admin is responsible for a variety of administrative duties necessary to run the department efficiently, including, but not limited to being cross trained in all office positions. He/she will serve as a liaison for information taken during the intake process at the outpatient clinic.
· 1 Minimum 1 year of office experience.
· Excellent typing, organization and interpersonal skills.
· Knowledge of computers and office machinery.
· Knowledge of excel.
· Answer incoming telephone calls, schedule first time appointments, make first time
client reminder calls, checking clients MassHealth eligibility, scanning, updating and
maintaining client demographic information.
· Process incoming referrals including documenting client demographic information and
verifying client's insurance eligibility.
· Maintaining hospital discharge spreadsheet
· Maintain client confidentiality at all times.
· Team builder, supporter and player with integrity and loyalty. Dedication to serving the
organizations goals and mission.
· Maintain a positive work atmosphere by performing and communicating in a professional manner towards clients, co-workers, supervisors, and outside sources.
· Maintain an acceptable attendance record.
· Follow dress code as described in Servicenet's policy.
· Perform any other duties as necessary to assist with assigned projects within the division
Monday - Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to a competitive pay rate of $15.00 an hour, we offer:
· a generous time-off package;
· comprehensive, health and dental insurance plans;
· a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
· Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter, please note Search #803 in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.