Case Manager- Orange Recovery Program- Orange
Are you ready to help people and make a difference? Then consider what career opportunities ServiceNet has to offer! Orange Recovery is seeking a case manager to work 40 hours per week. They will play an integral role in establishing and nurturing a safe, drug-free, health-oriented, supportive environment steeped in the culture of recovery. This position will hold a day hour schedule, but actual days worked will be determined by the needs of the program.
Orange Recovery is a transitional residence for men 18 years of age and older who are in the early stages of substance use recovery. We provide a lightly structured, drug-free environment. This supportive environment is maintained through 24-hour staffing and case management services. The social model and milieu therapy encourage house residents to provide one another with a culture of recovery, support, sharing, and positive peer role modeling. The programs are built on the philosophy that each individual must learn to take responsibility for their own recovery process.
- CADAC/LADC strongly preferred.
- At least 2 years' experience working with substance addiction population.
- Previous experience working in a recovery home setting.
- Familiarity with community social, vocational, entitlement, and medical resources.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Group facilitation
- Open mindedness with regard to multiple pathways of recovery/MAT-documentation and computer skills; although this is a direct care position, documentation and computer skills are required as part of the day to day job responsibilities.
Total = 40 hours
*Schedule may change depending on programmatic needs; ability and willingness to be flexible may be required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So in addition to our starting wage of $32,000-$36,000, we offer:
? a generous time-off package;
? comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
? a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
? Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.