ServiceNet is seeking an experienced finance professional with outstanding analytical and people skills to join our administrative team. The perfect fit would be someone who has equal parts passion for our mission and for managing the funding that supports it.
As our Budget Manager, you will:
· Work with senior managers to design effective budget models across the organization
· Analyze financial information to ensure operations stay within budget
· Identify budget variances and suggest spending improvements as needed
· Review the budget for compliance with legal regulations
· Troubleshoot financial accounting software
· Report directly to the Chief Financial Officer
Having worked for at least 3-5 years as a budget manager/analyst, you are familiar with best practices in the field and with the legal regulations of accounting and budgeting. Analyzing complex data energizes you and gives you the chance to use your excellent math skills. Your hands-on experience with accounting software - including advanced formulas, pivot tables, and charts - makes you an invaluable resource to any fiscal office. And you are equally capable of translating this information to non-financial managers in easily understandable ways. You earned your bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a relevant field, and if you went on for your master's or have since gained CPA firm experience, all the better!
In addition to a starting salary of $55,000-$60,000 with opportunity for advancement, we offer:
· generous time-off;
· comprehensive, health and dental insurance;
· a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
· long-term disability, paid life insurance, tuition assistance, and several more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.