Autism Specialist- Pioneer Valley (Per Diem)
Have you longed to be part of a cool team at a non-profit organization that changes lives every day? Do you love working with children? Does a flexible schedule appeal to you? We are looking for a few energetic passionate people willing to travel to Franklin, Hampshire, Hampden Counties, & North Quabbin area to provide intensive home-based services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
You can choose to work between 15-40 hours a week.
The pay is $13.50 an hour, determined by experience.
• BA in Early Childhood, Spec. Ed., Psych, or related field preferred.
• Associates degree or some college combined with experience with young children, people with autism, or the DIR/Floortime model may be considered.
• Previous experience providing direct intervention to children based on the DIR/Floortime model is preferred.
• Driver's license and acceptable driving record
• Physical ability to perform the requirements of CPR
• Good communication and basic computer skills
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.