We're looking for someone who is friendly, positive, outgoing, and organized to support and help anchor our Mental Health Recovery Services outreach office in Northampton.
As our Administrative Assistant, you will:
· take phone calls from program participants
· create a welcoming environment in our office for staff, visitors and the participants in our program
· track data, order supplies, manage files and spreadsheets, and otherwise help to keep things running smoothly
· serve as our liaison with other departments
· a natural talent for organizing, meeting your goals, and working on several projects at the same time;
· the ability to communicate with skill and diplomacy - on the phone, in person, and in writing;
· excellent computer skills and knowledge;
· associate's or bachelor's degree and/or background in the mental health field (preferred); and
· a driver's license and vehicle for travelling to other offices and handling work-related matters
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. We offer a starting rate of $14.00/hour, plus a generous time-off package; comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans; a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching; long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.