Speech Language Pathology Assistant for Early Intervention Program- REACH
Our REACH program has full and part-time vacancies for Speech Language Pathology Assistant. Provide family and community-based treatment for children ages 0-3 with special needs.
REACH, our early intervention program, provides specialized services through a multidisciplinary team to families with children birth to age three who have, or are at risk for, developmental delays. Staff assists parents in understanding the developmental needs of children and in learning ways to help their children grow. The program also offers intensive treatment for families who have children with autism spectrum disorders in conjunction with other programs.
- Under guidance of Speech-Language Pathologist, implement individual treatment programs to remediate or compensate for speech and language and other developmental needs.
- Educate parents/guardians and other team members about speech needs, provide parents with appropriate counsel, support, and advocacy training.
- Maintain clinical and administrative records in a style and timeliness consistent with federal and state regulations, and agency and program policies.
- Address parent/family issues and service coordination needs, in consultation with service coordinator, team leader, and other providers.
- Provide speech and language therapy to clients.
- Hold and maintain state and national licensure as a Speech and Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA).
- Maintain current infant/adult CPR and First Aid certification
- Meet and maintain all health requirements under DPH standards.
- Meet CORI and SORI guidelines.
- Valid Driver's License, reliable transportation and willingness to travel.
- Background working with young children at least 1 year.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
1) Full-time or Part Time.
2) Work in Hampshire County, or in Franklin County and North Quabbin communities.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We provide a paid orientation, and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR.
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our competitive salary, we offer:
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.