Speech Pathologist for Early Intervention Program- REACH
Our REACH program has full time vacancy for a Speech Pathologists. Provide family and community-based assessment and treatment for children ages 0-3 with special needs.
REACH, our early intervention program, provides specialized services through a multidisciplinary team to families with children birth to age three who have, or are at risk for, developmental delays. Staff assists parents in understanding the developmental needs of children and in learning ways to help their children grow. The program offers intensive treatment for families who have children with autism spectrum disorders.
- Assess speech and language development of enrolled children.
- Develop and implement individual treatment programs to remediate or compensate for speech and language and other developmental needs.
- Educate parents/guardians and other team members about speech needs, provide parents with appropriate counsel, support, and advocacy training.
- Maintain clinical and administrative records in a style and timeliness consistent with federal and state regulations, and agency and program policies.
- Address parent/family issues and service coordination needs, in consultation with service coordinator, team leader, and other providers.
- Provide speech and language therapy to clients.
- Hold and maintain state and national licensure as a Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP).
- Maintain current infant/adult CPR and First Aid certification
- Meet and maintain all health requirements under DPH standards.
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation and willingness to travel.
- Background working with young children at least 1 year.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
Why ServiceNet? In addition to being progressive and a cutting-edge human services agency, we offer a competitive salary with generous sick and vacation benefits, and professional development opportunities. Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive health insurance and dental plans, 403(B) retirement plan, disability benefits, paid life insurance, tuition assistance, and much more.
ServiceNet is an
equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran
status. We are proud to be a