MENTAL HEALTH OUTREACH COUNSELOR
Franklin Team 2
Are you ready to help people and make a difference? Then consider what career opportunities ServiceNet has to offer!ServiceNet is seeking a full-time outreach counselor to work with people in mental health recovery in the Northampton, MA area.
We're looking for inspiring team members who enjoy bringing out the best in people and are especially motivated to work with adults in mental health recovery.
As an outreach counselor, you will:
· Assist program participants in achieving their recovery goals
· Assist with obtaining entitlements, such as MassHealth, food stamps
· Provide coaching and assistance with activities of daily living
· Support participants in finding and maintaining housing
You're someone who has:
· A passion for working with people who are living with mental health challenges.
· Direct care experience is great, though we can help you learn what you need to know as long as you have a commitment to the work.
· Basic computer skills
· Physical ability to perform the requirements of this position
· A valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record
· High School Diploma or GED
Total =40 hours
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer a starting wage of $13.25/hour-plus a $0.75 wage differential for MAP certification-and provide paid orientation and training for certification in First Aid, CPR, the Medication Administration Program (MAP), and Applied Non-Violence. And we also offer a generous time-off package; comprehensive and dental insurance plans; a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching; long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.