Team Clinician-Team 2-Franklin County (337)
ServiceNet an innovative and progressive human services agency in Western Massachusetts is looking for a Full Time Team Clinician to join our expanding Mental Health Recovery Services Outreach Teams.
The Team Clinician works closely with program participants and outreach staff to facilitate participants' personal growth and recovery from mental health challenges. Provides clinical expertise, support and supervision to the team. Completes assessments, and treatment plans. Rotating on-call responsibilities.
· Clinical Master's degree. Massachusetts clinical license or license-eligible (LCSW, LICSW, LMHC).
· Experience providing clinical and recovery services to individuals with mental illness
· Prior supervisory experience preferred
· Substance abuse clinical experience preferred
· Good organizational, communication, and writing skills
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively; self-motivated
· Ability to complete clinical documentation in a timely manner
· A deep belief in the potential of every human being
· Ability to connect with people
Why ServiceNet? In addition to being progressive and a cutting-edge human services agency, we offer a competitive salary of $47,500.00.
· This includes generous sick and vacation benefits, and opportunity for advancement.
· Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive health insurance and dental plans, 403(B) retirement plan, disability benefits, paid life insurance, tuition assistance, and much more.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco free employer.