IT Help Desk Technician Relief (Entry Level / Level 1)
Computer Support Technician for a progressive
Help Desk Technician (Entry Level) will work directly with our staff to
maintain and support our Windows-based infrastructure, providing support on our
Remote Desktop Session Hosts (aka RDS / Terminal Servers), desktops, notebooks,
iPhones, iPads and other collaborative device and technology equipment. The
Help Desk Technician reports to the IT Leadership team, and is responsible for
maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting, and repairing hardware and computer
systems. This is a Part time, Hourly position.
job is for you if you:
- have a friendly, service-oriented attitude and you can
easily make connections with others.
- can communicate and resolve technical problems with
- are self-motivated, follow your manager's direction
well, take initiative, and then work Independently.
- work well in a team environment and can escalate cases
in a timely manner.
- are willing to learn and be trained in new IT skills
& IT processes.
- enjoy volunteering for new tasks and projects without
waiting to be asked.
- are a creative problem solver and are familiar with
configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining computer hardware and
- work well with third-party vendors to resolve
- Microsoft Windows desktop environment & Microsoft
RDS/Terminal Server Sessions
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 2012-r2 / 2016
- Microsoft Office 2016 - O365
- Adobe Product Suite
- PC Hardware, Peripherals, and HP Printers
- Microsoft Active Directory
- iPads, iPhones
- TCP/IP Networking and associated services (DNS, DHCP,
- Active Directory & MS Exchange Administration with
user account move/add/change.
- IT Helpdesk ticketing and knowledgebase systems,
utilizing the system to record, assign track, close and analyze all IT
- Education: Information Technology or related area of
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds and have own
- Occasional after-hours systems maintenance & projects
will be required.
provide a paid orientation and starting wage of $13.00 an hour.
apply, please submit your cover letter and resume listing search number #328
look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to
be a tobacco-free employer.