In our Rosemont Program in Chicopee - for people with Brain Injuries
If you enjoy bringing out the best in people, and are up for a challenge and the rewards that come with it, consider joining ServiceNet's extraordinary residential team.
This position assists residents with personal care (bathing, dressing, and eating); drive them to appointments, on errands and to community events; help with their exercise programs; play games; work on projects; and share time outside. As a member of the care team, you'd help prepare meals, clean, do laundry, and help keep the home pleasant and comfortable. You'd also complete daily reports about residents' progress, and would help assure their safety around the clock.
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
We provide the same level of care in our homes that we'd want for anyone we love. We pay for your orientation and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, the Medication Administration Program (MAP), and Applied Non-Violence. Other requirements of the job include:
- A passion for working with people who are living with a disability. Direct experience is great, though we can help you learn what you need to know so long as you have commitment to the work.
- Basic computer skills.
- Physical ability to perform the requirements of this position.
- A valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- A hobby or special interest you would enjoy sharing with residents and colleagues, and a sense of humor!
We'd also conduct a routine background check.
WHAT WE OFFER:We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So in addition to our starting wage of $12.50/hour
a $.40 wage differential will be paid for MAP certification.
We also offer:- a generous time-off package;