Client Registration-Client Service Specialist
Our busy outpatient clinic in downtown Northampton is seeking a client service specialist. This person will have excellent customer service skills and previous experience working in a fast-paced office environment and experience interacting with many different populations. They will assist all callers inquiring about services with our Outpatient Behavioral Health Centers.
The Client Service Specialist, located in our Client Registration Department, is responsible for a variety of administrative duties necessary to run the department efficiently, including, but not limited to being cross trained in all office positions. They will also serve as a liaison for information and communication between clients, doctors, and clinicians.
Our outpatient services provide counseling and medication management, when needed, to anyone struggling with mental health or substance abuse issues in all five of our outpatient clinics. We provide evidence-based treatments that work.
- Minimum 1 year of office experience.
- Excellent typing, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of computers and office machinery.
- Knowledge of excel
Monday- Friday 8am-4pm
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to a competitive pay rate of $15.00 an hour, we offer:
· a generous time-off package;
· comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
· a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
· Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.