Case Manager - Beacon Recovery House
Full-time, variable schedule
We're looking for a caring, connected, highly motivated team member with a background in substance addiction services, to provide case management for residents of our 20-bed Beacon Recovery House in Greenfield.
As a case manager at the Beacon House, you will:
· Help nurture a safe, drug-free, health-oriented environment for recovery;
· Encourage residents to actively support each other's recovery;
· Connect residents to the resources they need to achieve their therapeutic and personal recovery goals.
At the Beacon House, we work together to maintain a supportive sober living environment where each person is encouraged to live their best life. Given your experience in the substance addiction field, you know that recovery can be a challenging process. And you're skilled at staying positive and calm even when setbacks happen. You have great communication skills; easily build rapport with people; and are resourceful and energetic in connecting people to the services they need. You've completed high school (or GED), possibly some college in a related field, and LADC/CADAC certification is strongly preferred. You are familiar with area social, vocational, and medical services.
Your work hours will usually be;
* this schedule may flex to some degree, as needed.
Pay and Benefits:
The pay is $16-17.80/hour, and we offer excellent benefits;
· including a generous time-off package;
· comprehensive, health and dental insurance plans;
· a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
· paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
· we also provide paid training (CPR, First Aid, and MAP) and plenty of opportunities for advancement.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.